by GetEnglishLessons on 31/08/09 at 8:00 am
The Present Perfect Conversation
After teaching the structure of the Present Perfect Tense, students still have doubts and don’t know exactly when and where to use it. These questions will provide the suitable context for the students to talk about their experiences using have + past participle.
Download the file below. It contains two worksheets full of questions to be discussed.
- Past Perfect (Result) (englishelxni2.wordpress.com)
- Past Perfect (englishelxni1.wordpress.com)
- Passive Voice (Result) (englishelxni2.wordpress.com)
- Verb Phrases (akhli5.com)
- Future tenses (Result) (englishelxni2.wordpress.com)