by GetEnglishLessons on 15/03/10 at 8:28 am
Movie Reviews. Avatar. Read this movie review on “Avatar” with your students and a text with tips on how to write movie reviews.
Read, discuss. Then, ask them to write their own review on any other movie they choose.
There is this complete movie review activity you might want to try out with your students.
Or you can simply print out this page in other to help them organize their ideas.
The ideas on this lesson plus the texts added were taken from:
ScreenCrave.com, HowToDoThings.com and Cwu.Edu
Well, that’s all for now!
- The Roommate Movie Reviews (Videos) (rightcelebrity.com)
- Movie Review: ‘The Roommate’ (pinkisthenewblog.com)
- The Mechanic Movie Reviews (Videos) (rightcelebrity.com)
- Movie Review: BLACK SWAN (popculturenerd.com)
- Avatar Spoilers Discussion (screenrant.com)
- Movie Review: The Last Air Bender (daveloveless.wordpress.com)
- 1 reviews of Avatar (rateitall.com)
- Movie Review: Wall Street (daveloveless.wordpress.com)
- Lightning Review: Avatar on DVD [Review] (gizmodo.com)
- Movie Review: BIUTIFUL & Notes from Q&A with Javier Bardem (popculturenerd.com)
- Chaplin Movie Review – A Deep and Engrossing Look At A Great (screenhead.com)
- Movie Review Friday: Dandelion (sierraclub.typepad.com)
- Movie Review: ‘The Eagle’ (pinkisthenewblog.com)
- The Reel Thing Celebrates its First Birthday (prweb.com)
- Black Death Movie Review – Solidly Put Together Medieval Thriller (screenhead.com)