by GetEnglishLessons on 14/06/10 at 8:00 am
Interactive, educational math games for kids and children of all ages.
Games include Math Baseball and Power Football (test your arithmetic at four possible levels), and Change Maker (run a cash register), as well as Fun Match (a memory game for fractions and decimals), Spell Check (pick the mispeld word), and Wacky Tales (fill in the part of speech and see what it looks like in a story!).
The site also includes “Quiz Lab,” where teachers can make up quizzes to be taken by students (quiz scores are emailed to the teacher along with the questions that were most frequently missed).
Students will love to try this. Click on adjectives, verbs, nouns in order to create a story: ReadingBrain
Also a Fun Book: Big Nate
- Hooda Math Games [Video] (realestateradiousa.com)
- Online Games for Preschool Kids (housewifesutopia.com)
- Take A Break With Hangman Fun (valuebookshop.com)
- Math Made Fun: Games for Teaching Elementary Math (brighthub.com)
- Fun Math Games for Kids (brighthub.com)
- PBS Kids Online Games (brighthub.com)
- Learning Games for kids 8 years and older with Short Attention Span (brighthub.com)
- Tips for Making Math Learning fun for Children – 8 Ways to Enjoy Math Learning (brighthub.com)