by GetEnglishLessons on 31/01/11 at 10:31 am
Pronouns are small words that take the place of a noun. We can use a pronoun instead of a noun. Pronouns are words like: he, you, ours, themselves, some, each… If we didn’t have pronouns, we would have to repeat a lot of nouns. We would have to say things like:
- Do you like the president? I don’t like the president. The president is too pompous.
With pronouns, we can say:
- Do you like the president? I don’t like him. He is too pompous.
Subject, Object and Possessive Pronouns. FREE DOWNLOAD.
- Personal Pronoun (Kata Ganti Nama Orang) (kimraesang.wordpress.com)
- Pronouns: Meanings and Functions (akhli5.com)
- What is the native american translation for the word self (wiki.answers.com)