by GetEnglishLessons on 11/04/11 at 11:15 am
Using this movie worksheet, students watch the scenes of the movie School of Rock and answer these questions:
School of Rock Scenes 1, 2 and 3
1. What kind of music is being played in the beginning of the movie?
2. Complete the song. What is the word?
Fight your ______
3. How much money does he owe his friends?
4. What is the U.S state which is engraved in Dewey´s t-shirt?
5. How much does the school pay the substitute teacher?
a. $650,00 a week
b. $550,00 a week
c. $150,00 a day
6. What is the name of the pub he goes to?
a. American dream
b. Party tonight
c. School of Rock
7. What is the year of his Gibson guitar?
8. How many kids are there in the classroom?
Dewey Finn is a hell-raising guitarist with delusions of grandeur. Kicked out of his band and desperate for work, Dewey impersonates a substitute teacher and turns a class of fifth grade high-achievers into high-voltage rock and rollers. The private school’s uptight and skeptical head, Principal Mullins, watches on as the ‘new sub’ preps the kids for Battle of the Bands.
Genres: Comedy and Musical/Performing Arts
Running Time: 1 hr. 48 min.
Release Date: October 3rd, 2003 (wide)
MPAA Rating: PG-13 for rude humor, drug references.
- 10 Kids’ Movies that Teach Horrible Lessons (popcrunch.com)
- Author Krystal A. Brown (memelynne.wordpress.com)
- Substitute teacher who says he was fired for being transgender rejects settlement (canada.com)