by GetEnglishLessons on 21/11/11 at 10:27 pm
Use this esl printable worksheet for testing your students.
Health Problems worksheet
how to ask about people´s problems;
how to talk about problems;
how to comment on other people´s health and appearance;
how to give advise;
how to take advice;
how to refuse advise;
how to make and respond to requests;
1. My sister has a terrible _____________ . Do you know a good dentist?
2. You feel very uncomfortable when you have a _________________. It´s difficult to eat or take liquids.
3. I went to a dinner party last night. I think I ate too much. I have a ______________________.
4. One thing you can do when you have a ____________ is to take honey.
5. When I have a ______________, I usually take some aspirin.
6. My father doesn´t like traveling by plane. When the plane starts to descend, he often has an ______________.
7. For a _____________, some people take pian killers, other people a massage.
8. I´m sorry I didn´t come to class last week, because I had a _____________.
9. The symptons of a commom cold are easy to identify. You usually have a _______________ and a _____________.
What advice do you give to:
I have a headache.____________________________________
I have a cold.________________________________________
I have a toothache.____________________________________
I have a sore throat.____________________________________
I have a cough.________________________________________
I feel lonely.__________________________________________
I can´t sleep at night.___________________________________
I am bored. __________________________________________
- Is a sore throat the same thing as strep throat? (zocdoc.com)
- A very bad sore throat (ajandray.wordpress.com)
- Herbal and Homeopathic Remedies for a Cold and Sore Throat (veggloverherbaltraditions.wordpress.com)
- Parenting Solutions: Sick Enough to Stay Home (education.com)