by GetEnglishLessons on 06/03/12 at 7:41 pm
Use these printable worksheets with students that are studying the structure USED TO.
Childhood Discussion Questions
- What are the best things about being a child?
- What are the worst things about being a child?
- Do you now have any children?
- What was your position in the family? (Only child, youngest child, eldest child, second of four.)
- What do you think is the best situation? Why?
- Who used to be your favourite relative when you were a child? What was he/she like? (Personality) What did he/she look like? (Appearance)
- What did your favourite toy use to be? Do you still have it?
- What things did you use to hate eating as a child? What did you use to dislike about them? (Taste, colour, texture, etc.) Do you still hate them?
- What is your most vivid memory of the home where you grew up?
- What smells or sounds can you recall from your childhood?
- What’s your earliest memory of life? Do you actually remember it, or do you remember remembering it?
- Did you use to have any irritating habits when you were a child? Were you always biting your nails or making a lot of noise?
- How did you feel about school?
- What was your favourite subject? What did you like about it?
- What was your least favourite subject? What did you dislike about it?
- How did you use to feel about your teachers?
- More Conversation Lessons (tefl.net)
- Conversation Lesson on Family (iteslj.org)
- Discussion Questions – Children (esldiscussions.com)
- Punctuation Worksheets and Printables (education.com)
- Fractions Worksheets and Printables (education.com)
- Coldplay esl worksheet (getenglishlessons.com)
- Health Problems exercises (getenglishlessons.com)