by GetEnglishLessons on 23/03/12 at 12:02 pm
http://www.ted.com “Eat, Pray, Love” Author Elizabeth Gilbert muses on the impossible things we expect from artists and geniuses — and shares the radical idea that, instead of the rare person “being” a genius, all of us “have” a genius. It’s a funny, personal and surprisingly moving talk.
TEDTalks is a daily video podcast of the best talks and performances from the TED Conference, where the world’s leading thinkers and doers give the talk of their lives in 18 minutes. TED stands for Technology, Entertainment, Design, and TEDTalks cover these topics as well as science, business, development and the arts. Closed captions and translated subtitles in a variety of languages are now available on TED.com, athttp://www.ted.com/translate.
- TED Video Lesson Series of the Day (geeks.thedailywh.at)
- TED-Ed News: Educators, Animators, and Lifelong Learning (onlinecollege.org)
- Teachers, animators, learners: TED-Ed wants you (ted.com)
- TED goes back to the future (adverblog.com)
- 3 tips for TED speakers (and other talkers) (danpink.com)