by GetEnglishLessons on 23/03/12 at 12:02 pm
http://www.ted.com ”Eat, Pray, Love” Author Elizabeth Gilbert muses on the impossible things we expect from artists and geniuses — and shares the radical idea that, instead of the rare person “being” a genius, all of us “have” a genius. It’s a funny, personal and surprisingly moving talk.
- TED Video Lesson Series of the Day (geeks.thedailywh.at)
- TED-Ed News: Educators, Animators, and Lifelong Learning (onlinecollege.org)
- Teachers, animators, learners: TED-Ed wants you (ted.com)
- TED goes back to the future (adverblog.com)
- 3 tips for TED speakers (and other talkers) (danpink.com)